10 Amazing clothing hacks for Women to save Time & Money |GABRUU
By Kirti Pathak .
15th September 2019 06:00pm
faces problems when their favourite jeans resist to go up or the comfy sweater
has all the fuzz and lint on it, or when your makeup spoils your go-to dress. To
overcome such issues, we have got some tips which will prove to be a saviour for
1. If you happen to face a struggle with the zipper of your pants, just rub a piece of soap on the track and it will start
2. If you are struggling with weight, like you put on weight or lose some quickly then
make an extender in the jeans in just 5 minutes.
3. To remove the stains of makeup from your dress, you can use shaving cream.
4. If you need a bag for your clothes to hang then just use an old pillowcase and cut it from one side to put a hanger
5. To remove fuzz and lint from your woollen clothes,
pumice is one great way to do it.
6. You definitely don’t want your favourite sneakers
to smell and to avoid this from happening, put a sanitary napkin inside your shoes and it will soak all the
sweat keeping your feet fresh.
7. At times we buy shoes
according to our choices or some occasions, which are useless for daily use. In
such a case, apply a new fabric of your choice to the outside of the shoes which
will be wearable for daily routine.
8. To remove a spot of paint from clothes, dip
your clothes in alcohol and rub the stain with a toothbrush. After this, wash it in a normal way in the machine.
9. If you have a pair of jeans which are too
loose from the waist, then all you need to do is, sew a piece of elastic in the back which won’t be visible and also give you perfect sized jeans.
10. Last but not least, this hack is one of
the best ones. When you are running short of time and you want to save your time
in every possible thing, and then skip the ironing by putting some cubes of ice
in the dryer while washing clothes.