It's trending! Even Bollywood actresses love to be in Punjabi style to add masala to their acting. Why not? After all, there is something ineffable in about a quintessential Punjabi girl.
You have watched many movies of Bollywood and can observe how Punjabi world is dominating it nowadays. Say it Geet
from Jab We Met
or Hema Malini from Veer-Zara
, they stunned their roles amazing audiences as never before.
What makes directors flaunt most of the actress roles to be similar to Punjabi girls? No doubt, audiences love them, but not everyone set them in such avatars. If the role of Geet
looks fabulous on Kareena Kapoor in Jab We Met, then there is hardly known any other personality to go with it. No doubt, Kajol belonged to Delhi in Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham
, but her outfits and dialogue style typically framed the Punjabi kudi
. Isn't it?
Who else have framed them brilliantly with Punjabi tadka
in their roles? Check it out here-
- We cannot ignore Anushka Sharma as Shruti Kakkar from Band Baaja Baarat.
[caption id="attachment_35659" align="aligncenter" width="480"]
- Bollywood actress Preity Zinta slipped into the role of rustic Punjabi lass fluently in Veer-Zaara.
[caption id="attachment_35660" align="aligncenter" width="480"]
- Even, Genelia D'Souza nailed the character of a Punjabi girl as Mini in Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.
[caption id="attachment_35661" align="aligncenter" width="350"]
- Kajol from Kabhie Khushi Kabhie Gham, you know it better!
[caption id="attachment_35662" align="aligncenter" width="480"]
- Kareena Kapoor played an epic role of a Bathinda girl in Jab We Met.
[caption id="attachment_35663" align="aligncenter" width="486"]
Well, it is challengeable to fit in such roles, but these Bollywood actresses played them flawlessly.