Clear it first! Are organisers distributing condoms for sexual health or for setting a record like that of recent Pyeongchang Olympics in South Korea?
[caption id="attachment_33338" align="aligncenter" width="1120"]
Before you get updates about the inauguration of Gold Coast Commonwealth Games, know why condoms are important to be distributed this time (Fourth one might bizarre you) -
OMG! The great promotion of condom packs ahead!
- Organizers of the event are really concerned about players' health this time. In order to make the village as safe and comfortable, they have decided to distribute condoms to players. About 225,000 condoms are brought.
So sweet! Does it mean athletes have no responsibility of their own?
- Due to the threat of sexual happenings which leads to distractions and poor performances by top athletes sometimes, organisers of Gold Coast event are cagey now. They don't want any harm in players' health.
Ok! Players have to be aware of sexually transmissible Zika at the end of every day.
- The stockpile of condoms to be distributed at the event equates nearly to 34 per player. It will take a stout average of three per day.
Loyalty wins! Condoms will be distributed among all, so don't say no!
- Married weightlifter Damon Kelly, said: “I have heard stories about sex sessions happening. I won’t be dipping into the condom bowl but I’m sure the other athletes will get them.”
Is this the great initiative for athletes to concentrate on their games?
- The action is taken for the safe side of athletes. After all, for their great performance, condoms are the necessity after free ice creams. It is not worth knowing why ice creams are provided more than condoms in Gold Coast Commonwealth Games.
[caption id="attachment_33339" align="aligncenter" width="405"]
Anyways, enjoy the show!