Winter is the time to take extra care of your lips and hands as they are more prone to dryness and rough surface so make sure you are not neglecting these parts. Here are a few tips that you can follow not just to take care of your lips and hands but also to enhance the facial glow and beauty of your hands.
FOLLOW THESE DAILY CARE TIPS TO PROTECT YOUR LIPS
* Never brush or rub your lips with your teeth or fingers, create a natural exfoliator by mixing a few drops of Argan Pure cold pressed oil is mixed with one tablespoon of brown sugar for smoother lips.
* Honey is a great moisturizer for chapped lip. Simply apply honey on your lips, or make a paste of honey and glycerin and apply it before going to bed.
* Apply fresh milk cream on your lips and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then, gently wash your lips with a cotton ball dipped in lukewarm water. Do this daily to enjoy soft and pink lips.
During this cold season, a lip care routine is crucial before going to bed. Wash your lips thoroughly with lukewarm water. Pat dry with soft cloth and then immediately apply lip balm.
THIS IS HOW YOU SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOUR HANDS
* Protect your hands by wearing rubber gloves for your washing. Always apply a good hand cream post washing hands to retain moisture.
* You should massage hand at night with a good nourishing cream and don’t forget to massage your nails and skin around your nails.
* Before taking a bath apply oil and massage in to your skin. It will help in making your hands soft an d supple.
* Apply cream immediately after you take a bath. Your skin is damp at that time and applying moisturizer soon after you take the bath helps lock moisture in your skin.
* For winters try and use soaps with glycerin or shower gels.
* Mix 1 tablespoon avocado oil into 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon yogurt and massage the hands. Wash off after 10 minutes to reduce dryness from your hands.