Wedding season is never-ending, and so the songs. Just released "Veera", you never thought of ladies sangeet song in a jazz form.
Rock on with the latest hit of Jasmine Sandlas Veera song this wedding season. The track has boosted YouTube with conquest 12 lakh+ viewers in a day. Beginning with a dialogue format, the song is a combination of two folk songs. Directed by Robby Singh, the music is given by affectionate Bollywood pop Sumit Sethi.
[caption id="attachment_33282" align="aligncenter" width="500"]
The song is a beautiful mixture of contrast and imagination. And, of course, the Punjabi tadka
. Yo! All parjaiyas (brother's wife) and Saaliyaan (Bride's sisters), be ready to set on dance floors with Veera. Not only online, the song has started hitting offline. Yes, downloading is on!
So, without lowering your excitement, here come the ultimate five cherishing and interesting things about the song, Veera-
- It is amazingly lyricised without affecting Punjab's prominent folk songs. You would love to twirl on it.
- Powerhouse vocalist Jasmine Sandlas with her flaming red hair again cherished the relations of in-laws after her hit with singer Garry Sandhu, Laddu.
- Using the unique theme that today's generation would think of adding to their weddings, the song is best to initiate all marriage ceremonies.
- The song is the warmth of connecting all angry relatives! Joke apart! The track is included in DJs top list.
- Last, but not the least, Jasmine and Sumit have made this song attuned to bachelor's party as well.
[caption id="attachment_33283" align="aligncenter" width="526"]
Bingo! You might find more interesting things about the song while you watch it. But, you would love to rejoice with it. Moreover, Delhi based artist Sethi has evolved with several Bollywood tracks like Chittiyaan Kalaaiyan, Pink Lips, Hangover
, and more. He has recently worked and released his first Punjab project, Nehar Waale Pul
, which is liked by people.
For Jasmine Sandals Veera song, you can stream on Saavan and iTunes as well.