Popular Countries

VIRAL VIDEO: MAN'S PHONE EXPLODES IN POCKET WHILE HAVING LUNCH

By Siddharth Singh . 7th June 2018 08:56pm
VIRAL VIDEO: MAN'S PHONE EXPLODES IN POCKET WHILE HAVING LUNCH

In a destructive event, a person's phone started to explode fumes while he was famishing his hunger with his afternoon meal at a local restaurant in Mumbai's Bhandup area. In the CCTV footage from June 4, the man can be seen jumping off his seat as the phone throws fumes while he manages to pull out the malfunctioning device to get rid of it. Even others in the restaurant can be seen running in panic. According to media reports, the owner of the device had sustained minor injuries and was later admitted to the hospital. Phones catching fire without any sign of danger is becoming a regular event day by day. The lawmakers need to take a suo moto cognizance and stringent actions againsts the manufactures to avoid any serious hazard in the coming future. Similar events had earlier taken place when something likewise was observed when Nokia phones started to blast a few years back. Though the blasts used to occur for a particular set of series that too while they were put on charging.