Pioneers in student education Chitkara University is known for its quality education and well-equipped laboratories. From past six years, the university has been celebrating the success of its media wing namely Chitkara School Of Mass Communication with an annual fest named ‘Udaan’.
‘Udaan’ was introduced six years back in 2011 and it was then the first ever media fest organized by a non-profit university. Since then it has been proving its success for prolonged six years in a row.
And now the university has come out with the seventh edition of this mega event in which 300+ participants from at least 30 media education institutes are expected. What’s more special about it? The entire event is organized by the final year students of Mass Communication department. Udaan 2017 is scheduled to be held at Chitkara University, Rajpura campus tomorrow.
Here is a list of total events that will be held at ‘UDAAN 2017’
- Scribble Pad ( Writing by using given words)
- Catch the Glimpse ( Photography)
- RJ Hunt
- News Flash ( TV News Reading)
- Taza Khabar ( TV News Reporting)
- Aditivity( Audio- Visual Advertisement)
- Documentary ( Audio- Visual)
- Layout Mania (Page Designing)
- Frame Box ( Video Editing)
- Tickle Your Brain ( Quiz)
- Tooncature ( Cartoon making)
- Curtain Call ( Stage Play)
- Self `I’ ( Selfie by mobile)
- Mishmosh ( Collage making)
- MOJO (Mobile Journalism)
NOTE: Rules & Regulations for UDAAN 2017
Competition is only for students of Journalism and Mass Communication/Media
1. The Entry must be certified by college authority and the hard copy for the same
must be submitted to us at the time of registration and through email by 30 October 2017 ( 500 pm) to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Only two positions- first and second will be announced.
3. Entry fee (Rs. 150/ per event) once paid will not be returned.
4. Team incharge/ faculty & staff accompanying the students will deposit all the entry fee (of all the events in which his/ her institute / department/ school/ University is participating) at the Registration Counter so as we may issue one receipt and the food coupons for all the team members to him/ her only.
5. Participants can have their lunch/snacks at the canteens situated at the School on
the basis of payment.
6. Prize distribution will be on the same day – 31 October 2017 4:30pm onwards.
7. In All events- only one entry per School/ Department/ Institute is allowed.
No event is having on the spot/ open entry.
8. Mode of payment-The registration fee for each event is to be paid through