You must have noticed that whenever there is a change in weather then it directly affects your skin. From harsh summer heat to chilled winters, there are a lot of challenges which can affect your skin. Biggest challenge that one can face during summer is to keep the body hydrated. People with sensitive skin have to fight oily skin issues or suffer sunburns. Skin requirements always keep on changing with the changing weather.
Here's how can you beat the heat this summer by trying these simple life hacks.
- During summer, your body gets dehydrated quickly. So it's a must to drink more and more water that will help you keep your body hydrated. And chilling you out as well!
[caption id="attachment_37394" align="alignnone" width="1140"]
- Summer time comes with a range of fruits such as Mango, grapes and watermelon. These are rich in water content and other necessary vitamins which help you to keep a fresh look all day long. As fresh as a Daisy!
[caption id="attachment_37395" align="alignnone" width="1700"]
- Cleansing your face and other exposed body parts keeps your skin fresh and glowing. UV rays affect your skin and may lead to tanning. To avoid that you can opt with a sun screen lotion. Just slather it on and beat the sun!
[caption id="attachment_37393" align="alignnone" width="1100"]
- Try to wear light coloured clothes as they are less absorbent to the sun rays. Don't be afraid of sweating as it helps in removing the unnecessary toxins from your body. Just a swipe of deodorant should help those who stand near you!
[caption id="attachment_37397" align="alignnone" width="1280"]
- Don't be shy to carry a less makeup look as carrying a heavy makeup may lead to extensive sweating. And imagine what would happen if the make up isn't water and sweat proof!
[caption id="attachment_37396" align="alignnone" width="900"]
- It is good to use a quality shampoo and conditioner to avoid the summer dryness affecting those long and beautiful locks. Mild shampooing on daily basis won't hurt either.
[caption id="attachment_37391" align="alignnone" width="2124"]