Popular Countries

WOMAN GETS ELECTROCUTED WITH EARPHONES WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC

By Siddharth Singh . 8th May 2018 10:30pm
WOMAN GETS ELECTROCUTED WITH EARPHONES WHILE LISTENING TO MUSIC

Have you ever imagined that earphones can also be a reason for someone's death? Well, with the passage of time, more of such incidents are coming to notice. Though the earpieces may cut you from the real world to the world of music strings and drum beats it can also lead you to the afterlife if not taken into your notice. In a recent shocking event, a 46-year-old Chennai woman was busy listening to songs with her headphones on, when suddenly she got electrocuted and died. The deceased has been identified as Fathima, the reports have suggested that short-circuit could have been the cause of the electrocution. A case has been registered under CrPC Section 174 (unnatural death) by the Kanathur police. It was when Fathima's husband Abdul Kalam tried to wake her up from sleep when he noticed she was showing no sign of life and had to be rushed to a nearby hospital when she was declared brought dead. Doctors have confirmed that the reason behind death in none other than electrocution. In the recent past, several such incidents have come into the light. February this year, a 17 years teenager was found dead with earpieces melted in her ears after suffering a massive electric shock while she was on her mobile.